Seven Dials Club Membership
Who we are
Seven Dials Club is part of Covent Garden Community Centre, in the heart of Covent Garden, with a long history, a local focus and a desire to help members make connections, expand their circles and have more fun! .
All income generated via the bar or the room hire is used for the upkeep of the CGCC and to provide activities for our communities.
It is all about Covent Garden, past, present and future.
Membership is open to people who live, work or study in the area. We also have a number of memberships for people from outside the area who can demonstrate their support. Corporate membership for local business is also available on request.
If you want to join please contact us or fill in the form online.
Membership PricesGold Member – £20 + VAT annually
You are resident in Covent Garden, apply to join!
Silver Member – £30 + VAT annually
You study or work in Covent Garden, apply to join!
Brass Member – £50 + VAT annually
You love Covent Garden, you shop in Covent Garden and you WANT TO BE A MEMBER, apply to join!
Corporate Member – Price on application
You love your staff and want to show them just how much by making them members – talk to us. We will work something out.
Benefits of Membership
- Exclusive access to the Mercer Room from 6pm
- Members can bring 3 guests without reservation and more if you call ahead. You are responsible for the behaviour of your guests
- Members get special rates on food and drinks
- Free Wi Fi, access to daytime activities
- Special rates on ticketed events, live music and dance classes
- Opportunities to meet and network with other members and guests
- Special rates on room hire and catering for personal events, parties and gatherings
- No running, shouting, carrying on, fighting, planking, twerking, dive bombing or crying
- No illegal substances or smoking
- No eating or drinking stuff brought in from outside
- You are responsible for the behaviour of your guests
- No drinks to be taken outside
- Exit quietly, no disturbing the neighbours
- The manager reserves the right to throw you out